Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Adventures Part II

I am finally back in California!!! I had an awesome vacation and it was so much fun seeing friends! I was bad about posting pictures so now I have some to put up and share!

NYC 
I grew up about 5 blocks from here 

It rained at the game 
We spent the day with my lovely mom! 

Indiana 
Had lunch with my friends from grad school, who I hadn't seen in 2 years! 

We went to the County Fair and I got to pet all of the animals, I was in heaven

The piggys were spooning 

Nashville 
Fitting that we saw this in Nashville (RSlo's hometown is French Lick, IN)

We went to a Blues Bar in Nashville to hear really great music 

Alie and Josh- Josh and RSlo have known each other since they were born and Alie is his lovely wife. They are really awesome friends 

Memphis 
National Civil Rights Museum in Memphis 

The Lorraine Motel where MLK was shot





When in the south you must have southern food 

BB Kings jazz club in Beale Street 

No comments:

Post a Comment