Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Beginnings

After a year of living in San Jose, CA, I am moving to San Luis Obispo, CA. It's 3 hours south of SJ and happens to be where RSlo lives (now you understand the nickname!). Not loving being in a long distance relationship, we were both very eager to get back to seeing each other longer than a weekend and it worked out that in this ridiculously awful economy (particularly in the state of California) I was able to get a great job. It's with mixed emotions that I move, I have loved the friendships and connections I have made up here with my SJ peeps, but I am looking forward to this new chapter: exploring a semi new place (I have lost count how many times I have been done there), starting a new job in a new area of student affairs that I don't have a whole lot of experience with, and readjusting to seeing RSlo all of the time.

Moving date: August 3

No comments:

Post a Comment