Wednesday, July 22, 2009

First Time Blogger

I have always wanted to write a blog. I have enjoyed the blogs of many of my friends because it's a great way to find out interesting pieces of their lives. Now it's mine turn to chronicle my experiences and adventures. I have a lot to say (usually), so I think it will be fun to use my blog as a vehicle for my thoughts, opinions, and whatever else is going on!

I may have a special blogger from time to time. It may be a bit of a challenge getting him to write, but I can be very convincing when I want to be ;).

2 comments:

  1. Love it! LOVE IT! I am so excited!! Now I don't feel so far from you!

    Tell that silly Ryan that we love him too!

    love,
    alie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the blog. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete