- Read more books and watch less tv! I watch entirely too much crappy tv so I have found that I am reading more with my Kindle anyway so now it's time to cut back on my television usage.
- FIND A JOB! I decided that I don't want to go to law school and that I actually love the field that I work in, so this spring will be spent looking for a new job.
- Enjoy my time in California! With looking for a new job, the reality that I will be leaving California in June is setting in more and more, so I want to enjoy my time in the state and visit lots of my friends that live all across the state.
- Cook more! 2010 found me discovering a passion for cooking and baking and so I want to do more of it! I want to tackle more challenging recipes and just have fun in the kitchen.
- Shop less! I need to save money, that's all.
HAPPY NEW YEAR! HERE'S TO A GREAT 2011!