Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Best Anniversary gift ever!

I am in love....

RSlo got me this bad boy for our anniversary.  If you've been following my blog you know that it has been my DREAM to have a KitchenAid Mixer.  I love baking and my little electric mixer just hasn't been cutting it for all the tasty treats I like to make.  My jaw dropped when I found out this is what I was getting and let me tell you, I sit in my living room and stare at this amazing machine.  I am going to use it tomorrow to make cinnamon bread for RSlo since he will be back from Indiana.  We haven't seen each other for 2 weeks so it will be nice to have him back, but I am not going to lie, knowing that I was getting this mixer helped me cope with him being gone.  I have a wonderful bf!

No comments:

Post a Comment