Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award


I was bestowed this honor by the fabulous KingsMomma and now my task is to give 7 random facts about myself and then tag others.  Here goes:
  1. I don't like plain chocolate, if I eat chocolate it has to have something in it (i.e. nuts, fruit, etc)
  2. I LOVE Cheesy poofs, I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.  My favorite are the Trader Joes brand because they are reduced fat so I've told myself that it's a healthy snack.  
  3. I envy those full time bloggers who get free amazing fashion sent to them and they take ridiculous pictures of themselves walking in fields with expensive clothing on.  
  4. I've become a significantly better cook since I've been with my boyfriend. It's probably because I hate cooking for one.  
  5. The most cranky I get is when I haven't eaten in a long time. It's not pretty and it's one of the first things I tell people I travel with.  
  6. When I was younger I swam competitively and went to the Junior Olympics.  I was a backstroker.   
  7. I have a finicky stomach but it never hinders me from eating whatever I want.  I just sometimes suffer with a bad tummy ache after.  

No comments:

Post a Comment