Monday, January 18, 2010

Cooking Adventures


In a down economy it never hurts to stay in and eat a home cooked meal. Here are some of my favorite pictures of making meals in the past couple of months...

Chinese food night- RSlo had recently learned how to make egg rolls and so we decided to do our own version of takeout.



I made beef and broccoli with lo mein (spaghetti noodles).

Frying up some more eggrolls! We made them ourselves! They were really tasty.


First Meal of the New Year- I got a Dutch oven for Christmas and lamb shanks with orzo were on the menu.

Yummy Lamb Shanks


The first time I had ever made orzo but it had a great flavor


I've also been doing a lot of baking, so I'll post some more pictures as I go along, but so far it's been a lot of fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment