Thursday, February 10, 2011

Gadget Queen

It all started with my Kitchen Aid Mixer and now it has spiraled out of control.  Next I bought a food processor which helped with making homemade pie crusts and will definitely be used to make homemade pesto and other culinary dishes .  Now I just acquired this little puppy: AN ICE CREAM MAKER! I have wanted one for so long and this one was rated really well on Amazon and so I can't wait to get it and make my own ice cream/frozen yogurt.  With this I will also need to get a membership to my local gym because this is going to be dangerous!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! This is awesome. Can't wait to try some of your ice cream. Perhaps you can figure out how to bring me some in April? Of course, you have now encouraged temptation in me. That ice cream machine looks so very appealing.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete